FPT can be equipped with:
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry
- Spectroscopic reflectometry
- Imaging Spectroscopic reflectometry
- Line mura detection – Chip quality
- Microwave Photoconductive Response – Chip Quality
- Four point probe & six point probe
- Contact angle measurement
- Raman crystallinity
Optical thickness and refractive index of multilayered oxide and semiconductor structures can be determined by spectroscopic ellipsometery at different process steps. The quality of the ELA process can also be monitored by measuring crystallinity, u-PCR and line mura density. Contact angle, stress and resistivity measurements are also available.
The hardware and software are fully controlled by SEMILAB from the design to the integrated software communication with the fab.