- Integrated universal (for both p- and n-type) UV/Corona pre-treatment with improved and optimized UV oxidation for up-to 300 mm wafers and accurate feedback loop controlled corona charging technique with new mechanical and electronics design and new corona system.
- New sensor design insensitive to wafer/chuck flatness.
- Rapidity of even full wafer mapping measurements ensures an impressive throughput and the ability to monitor and control the epitaxial process
- Improved new software has multiple benefits, such as: highly configurable, multitasking, real-time data monitoring, simplified recipe generation, job queuing and fully 300mm SECS/GEM complaint.
- Wafer motion stage with precise positioning
- Detects problems that may escape other metrology techniques, because of the strong surface sensitivity
- Qualifies Epi layer within the critical device region of IC
- Provides near-surface carrier lifetime as an indicator of wafer contamination
- Fast full wafer mapping capability > 2000 pts per wafer (~600pts/min)
- Measures all doping combinations: n/p, n/n, p/n, p/p
- Normally used resistivity range:
- n type: 0.03 – 50 Ωcm
- p type: 0.03 – 100 Ωcm
|Wafer size||up to 200 mm||up to 300 mm||up to 300 mm|
|Platform||Full hand-off automated||Full hand-off automated||Full hand-off automated|
|Load port||1 loadport / FOUP||1 loadport / FOUP||2 loadports / FOUP|
|Equipments:||Measurement parameters:||Measurable wafer types:|