Gamma Analysis Software GammaPRO
GammaPRO provides all the tools necessary for separate peak analysis, namely:
- energy calibration;
- direct peak search in spectrum and peak search considering the radionuclides and their peak energies specified in the library;
- peak and multiplet fit by Gaussian and other functions;
- automatic identification of peaks;
- considering count sample density as a calculation parameter;considering background as a calculation parameter;
- calculation of efficiency curves (efficiency calibration), FWHM calibration, peak shape calibration.
The matrix method enables automatic calculation of activity of a sample provided its radionuclide composition is known. The method is used for routine measurements of food, building materials, water and other substances subject for permanent radiological control.
The superposition method is mainly used for control of correctness of activity calculations in case of hard-to-analyse (multiple peak) low-resolution spectra (acquired by scintillation detectors). Such a tool enables visual estimate of the degree of similarity between an acquired and calculated spectrum. Additionally, calculation data can be adjusted until the spectra completely coincide.
The Software features an integrated system for report generation which provides automatic creation of measurement results. The settings for report generation can be adjusted by user.