Yüksek Darbe Tekrarlama Oranı için Aydınlatıcı
(EN) Up to 10 kHz – 20 W average power
That illuminator can generate pulses from 100 to 200 ns with energies from 1 to 2.5 mJ depending on the pulse width. It can support high pulse repetition rates (up to 10 kHz) with a maximum average power of 20 W.
That module integrates a laser diode and a driver board into a closed protecting housing. Components of that module have been selected to provide the highest possible efficiency, leading to a low power consumption. Additional equipment required to operate that illuminator, such as external 12 VDC power supplies, function generator and thermoelectric assembly for active cooling, can be provided as an option.
- Energy and pulse width from 1mJ/100ns to 2.5mJ/200ns
- Up to 10 kHz pulse repetition rate
- Up to 20 W average power
- Single wavelength emission among 808, 915, 940 or 980 nm (other wavelengths in option)
- Fast axis collimation of diode bars included
- High reliability (> 100 x 109 shots)
- Robust design integrated into a closed protective housing