Quantel has been manufacturing Nd:Glass lasers for over 40 years. The design of Quantel’s glass lasers is based on a series of ceramic diffuser pumping chambers. The diameter varies from 6 mm to 90 mm.
- High energy: 10 J, 50 J and above
- Repetition rate up to 0.1 Hz
- Top hat, smooth beam profile
- Beam homogenization by diffractive optics
- Table top system
- High reliability
- Computer controlled
- No vacuum optical filter
- Easy to maintain, easy to upgrade
- Adaptable to the experiment layout
The YG 980 series combines an Nd:YAG oscillator with up to two amplifiers, and features up to 2.5 J of pulse energy, excellent beam quality and high stability.
- 1064, 532, 355, 266 and 213 nm available
- Temperature stabilized bench
- Fast photodiode for pulse visualization
- Automatic harmonic selection
- Linewidth: 0.003 cm-1 with SLM option
Temperature controlled harmonic generators with motorized tuning provide the user wavelength modularity down to 213 nm. Narrow linewidth options, including Single Longitudinal Mode (SLM) operation, as well as higher repetition rates are available to meet your application requirements.