The «Au-Isomer» gamma-activation ore assay system is intended for high performance industrial use to provide highly accurate, rapid, repeatable, and non-destructive determination of the quantity of gold and associated elements in ore samples. Concentrations of gold and associated elements in ores are determined by using gamma rays to activate nuclei of gold and/or associated elements at a specified dispersion of electrons and registering the gamma quanta of activated nuclei radiation. Software analysis of the registered gamma radiation spectra enables the quantitative analysis of the quantity of gold and/or other elements present in ore samples.
- Linear electron accelerator;
- Spectrometric registration system for gamma radiation based on multi-crystals HPGe detectors;
- Control for the system operation;
- Information processing system, including software set for automated definition of quantitative composition of the analyzed elements in identified ore samples stored in a database by sample number for subsequent software analysis;
- Ore sample transportation system;
- Radiation protective unit (build by the customer himself).
|Low definition limit (for gold), g/t||~ 0.07 – 0.15|
|Choices of elements available to the customer for assay||Au, Ag, As, Ba, Br, Cd, Er, Ge, Hf, Hg, In, Ir, Lu, Pb, Pt, Rh, Se, Sn, Th, U, Y, W|
|Sample weight, gram||500 – 1000|
|Excitation source||Linear electron accelerator|
|Assay system productivity for gold analysis (number of analyses per hour)||120|
|Electron energy range, MeV||7 – 9|
|Maximum ray power, kW||10|
|Maximum consumed electric supply power, kW||80|
|Maximum adjusting electric supply power, kVA||130|
|Outer water cooling contour should disperse the power of 60 kW and provide:||– the cooling water temperature not over 25ОC;
– cooling water flow for 25ОC – 80 l/min.
|Accelerator is supplied by 3-phase circuit 380/220 V, 50 Hz with grounded neutral and stability ± 5%.|